It depends solely on the Vendor. Pls refer to the Shipping Policy on the Product Page to see the applicable shipping methods for the product.
Customer's Frequently Asked Questions
At the moment, we are only enabling Singapore orders. This may be available in future releases.
This solely depends on the vendor. Pls refer to the delivery time indicated on the respective product’s page for details.
Depending on the product type and the vendor’s set attributes: You may add the item to your cart and make payment to complete the order. Some products / services do not have a Add to Cart Button as they are mainly listed for display purpose. You may enquire with the Customer on further details by clicking on the ‘Ask Question’ Button. Some vendors may also enable deposits, in which a deposit is required in order to reserve the product / slot for you. Pls contact the vendors directly if you require further information.
Orders may not be able to be cancelled after purchase. Please check the terms listed on the product regarding Cancel Orders. You may reach out to Vendors to discuss on any cancels or orders. While IndianBazaar endeavours to keep the Services safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
Yes, we do not allow guest checkouts at this time. All buyers will require to setup an account to place order.
You may contact the seller (Vendor) to track your orders as shipping related information differs seller to seller. Please refer to the shipping details listed on the respective product’s page for more information. If unsure of any details, please contact the seller before making any purchases.
Return of product depends solely on the Vendor’s discretion and terms listed on the product. If returns have not been specified, we encourage you to find out the details before making an order. Please note that your use of IndianBazaar Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
It depends on the Vendor’s payment mode that they have enabled. Most vendors will accept Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash Pay. You may liaise directly with the vendor for more information.
- The truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
- The content provided by the seller / buyer or any other registered user.
- The true identity of the seller/ buyer or any other registered user.
- The quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the products listed.
You are encouraged to use the features and functions available on IndianBazaar to communicate with the seller. However, please exercise common sense, caution and good judgment in your interactions with other users. While IndianBazaar endeavours to keep the marketplace safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
Vendor FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions & Terms and Conditions
A platform is only as good as the trust that both vendors and consumers have on the provision and delivery of goods and services in a respectful and agreed manner. Our priority is to protect the consumers from fraud and harm and to provide a legitimate and efficient platform on which vendors can advertise their products and services for sale. As such when you sign-up to IndianBazaar platform you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You control the products you sell. Each vendor will be given their own sales dashboard where they can upload their products, product details and prices, their company details, manage their orders, view their sales, update their company profile etc. It is the responsibility of the vendor to make sure the information is accurate and correct.
- We will provide How To guides so that you are able to learn how to better manage your storefront.
- If there are any concerns or if you are facing difficulty uploading or managing your products or services, feel free to reach our support team at email@example.com.
- Store Policies
- Enquiry Manager
- Store Hours
- Store Shipping
- Media Manager
- Catalog Mode
- Store Followers
- Seller Verification
- Live Chat
- Store Review / Ratings
- Store Coupons
- Store Invoice
- Support Ticket
- Bookings & Appts
- Featured Listings
- All payments for purchases goes directly to you.
- If you have an existing Facebook business with at least 300 followers, you can indicate your PayPal details and payments from orders will be directly transferred to your PayPal account.
- Otherwise it will be cash on delivery.
- Or till 6 months on our platform with good history. Please note we will rely on ratings to determine this.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register for one here : paypal link.
- Please ensure that the Paypal Account is of Business Paypal Account type.
- Otherwise it will be cash on delivery.
- Alternatively if you do not have an existing facebook account but prefer electronic collection of payment from customers before delivery, we will hold this amount on our company account first and then reimburse after confirmation of delivery of products.
- This is to safeguard our buyers from any scam vendors.
- Payment Gateway Fees between 4 to 5% will be charged to cover outgoing fees.
- Silver Plan is absolutely free for the first year trial for our vendors.
- No payment or credit card details will be required so if you do not wish to continue with Silver Plan, you can choose to switch over to our Free Plan after the first year if you choose to.
- After the first 3 months, you may choose to switch to either the Silver or Free Plan
- If you do switch to Silver Plan after the first 3 months, the 1 year free trial will be reduced to 9 months free trial.
- This is applicable only if the 1 yr free trial for the Silver Plan is still valid at the time of the switch.
Commitment to Social Responsibility
- Indian Bazaar supports the efforts to promote equity, fairness and access for people from less fortunate circumstances. For the first 12 months, we are committed to contributing 20% of our subscriptions to non-profit organizations on Giving.sg.
In line with acting responsibly and transparently, Indian Bazaar will be featuring the donations made every 6 months on our website.
- You can move up the plan at anytime as your business grows
- You can cancel your subscriptions at any time without incurring a penalty.
- The minimum subscription period is 1 month.
- The minimum notice of cancellation of subscription period is 1 month
- Additional features will be dependent on the subscription model. Please check our subscriptions model for the most suitable offer for your business size and type.
- IndianBazaar.com.sg may, at any time, amend, vary or supplement these Terms and Conditions (
including any price plans, charges, features and the benefits thereunder.