It depends solely on the Vendor. Pls refer to the Shipping Policy on the Product Page to see the applicable shipping methods for the product.
Customer's Frequently Asked Questions
At the moment, we are only enabling Singapore orders. This may be available in future releases.
This solely depends on the vendor. Pls refer to the delivery time indicated on the respective product’s page for details.
You may enquire with the Customer on further details by clicking on the ‘Ask Question’ or ‘Message Seller’ Button. Pls contact the vendors directly if you require further information.
You may reach out to Vendors to discuss on any cancels or orders. While IndianBazaar endeavours to keep the Services safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
You may contact the seller (Vendor) to track your orders as shipping related information differs seller to seller. Please refer to the shipping details listed on the respective product’s page for more information. If unsure of any details, please contact the seller before making any purchases.
Return of product depends solely on the Vendor’s discretion and terms listed on the product. If returns have not been specified, we encourage you to find out the details before making an order. Please note that your use of IndianBazaar Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
It depends on the Vendor’s payment mode that they have enabled. Most vendors will accept Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash Pay. You may liaise directly with the vendor for more information.
We will be disabling add to cart feature for all our vendors. You can click on ‘message seller’ button to communicate with the vendor.
- The truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
- The content provided by the seller / buyer or any other registered user.
- The true identity of the seller/ buyer or any other registered user.
- The quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the products listed.
You are encouraged to use the features and functions available on IndianBazaar to communicate with the seller. However, please exercise common sense, caution and good judgment in your interactions with other users. While IndianBazaar endeavours to keep the marketplace safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
Vendor FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions & Terms and Conditions
A platform is only as good as the trust that both vendors and consumers have on the provision and delivery of goods and services in a respectful and agreed manner. Our priority is to protect the consumers from fraud and harm and to provide a legitimate and efficient platform on which vendors can advertise their products and services for sale. As such when you sign-up to IndianBazaar platform you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You control the products you sell. Each vendor will be given their own sales dashboard where they can upload their products, product details and prices, their company details, manage their orders, view their sales, update their company profile etc. It is the responsibility of the vendor to make sure the information is accurate and correct.
- We will provide How To guides so that you are able to learn how to better manage your storefront.
- If there are any concerns or if you are facing difficulty uploading or managing your products or services, feel free to reach our support team at email@example.com.
- Store Policies
- Enquiry Manager
- Store Hours
- Store Shipping
- Media Manager
- Catalog Mode